Stb emulator

Sunnyuk5

Hi All,

I have an stb emulator on my android box.

I see that the stb emulator has a different mac address compared to my android box from where the emulator is running. And as long as I give the stb emulator mac address to the iptv provider. The portal loads the channels. But if I change my stb emulator mac address to the one of my android box, will the portal still load? As the emulator is running on that device.

Also if I have a mag 254 box with a subscription and I replicate the mac address to the stb emulator, will the portal load on two boxes?

Hi All,

I have an stb emulator on my android box.

I see that the stb emulator has a different mac address compared to my android box from where the emulator is running. And as long as I give the stb emulator mac address to the iptv provider. The portal loads the channels. But if I change my stb emulator mac address to the one of my android box, will the portal still load? As the emulator is running on that device.

Also if I have a mag 254 box with a subscription and I replicate the mac address to the stb emulator, will the portal load on two boxes?
What you need to do is give the mac from stb emu pro to your provider asking him to change your mag box mac to the one on stb emu pro and just create a new profile so you will have 2 profiles on the app and you can't change the mac to the same mac what is provided on your actual android box as stb macs start 00:1A:79 the mac on your android box is completely different

Back