Stb emulator

Blackwidow

TK Veteran
Alot do Android and/or Kodi and you can side load Kodi on a fireTv stick so if your a Amazon Prime user you can access Prime vid/music and then switch to IPTV and even get your E2 channels on a stick in another room, bonus lol

loncell

Registered
I'd be interested in that. Say you have a sub that's tied to the server using a magbox and the MAC not URL . Are there any apps for the enigma2 that allow you to clone the MAC like you would on Android & STBEMU that will allow me to watch it on that as well ?. I know there's Jedi's but that using the URL and username&password. The server I use won't change the sub from registered MAC to a URL

bazcfc1

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
I'd be interested in that. Say you have a sub that's tied to the server using a magbox and the MAC not URL . Are there any apps for the enigma2 that allow you to clone the MAC like you would on Android & STBEMU that will allow me to watch it on that as well ?. I know there's Jedi's but that using the URL and username&password. The server I use won't change the sub from registered MAC to a URL
Xtreamtv app if your provider supports it

loncell

Registered
Thanks for that but my sub is MAC tied to the MAGBOX and neatly all providers wont change your sub from a MAC account to say a URL sub.
XtreamTV uses the MAC of the Zgemma which ain't the same as my sub

[email protected]

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
A decent provider should have no issues converting the Mag mac into a streaming line. Some providers also charge a 'admin' fee but your seems to refuse....................

loncell

Registered
Theres not many who do you know , I cant believe how many resellers with panels there are operating from bedrooms kids as well.
Most wouldn't know how turn a PC on

[email protected]

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Theres more that dont that don't than do , I cant believe how many resellers with panels operating from bedrooms probably than there is grains of sand on Blackpool beach.
Most wouldn't know how turn a PC on
Not here to offend but your provider seems like one if he cant change your mac to a streaming line!

biff2005

TK Veteran
mag to m3u

if using a portal use above app it does work i tried it ages ago

use the details generated by the app and put them in
xc lite or JEDI MAKER XTREAM by kiddac