Stb is blocked call the provider

Leenaz

Hi forum

My month substripion run out on my mag 256 and a message come up stp blocked call provider so i renewed another month thinking this would go away but it hasent i have tryed emailing my iptv provided 5 time but thay do not respone
Things i have tryed
1/ reboot mag box
2/ reboot portal
3/ tryed buying a 12 hour trail to so if my iptv privider mistakenly did not turn it on
.....but nothing worked
Things i was thinking of trying
1/flashing mag box ,factory reset,software update,then reinstall iptv portal url...can anyone help

Hi forum

My month substripion run out on my mag 256 and a message come up stp blocked call provider so i renewed another month thinking this would go away but it hasent i have tryed emailing my iptv provided 5 time but thay do not respone
Things i have tryed
1/ reboot mag box
2/ reboot portal
3/ tryed buying a 12 hour trail to so if my iptv privider mistakenly did not turn it on
.....but nothing worked
Things i was thinking of trying
1/flashing mag box ,factory reset,software update,then reinstall iptv portal url...can anyone help
you need your provided m8

Just wondering why the provider would not turn the subsciption on,or not anwer emails, its not in there intrest thay will lose bussiness. I go direcly to the provider not going though resellers

@nicoj24
Posted this .see if this helps..

Have you got access to portal
Or have got STB blocked..

• Press and hold the «menu» on the remote (or the power button on the front panel).
  • Without releasing the «menu» (or the power button on the front panel) Power on STB MAG/250/254/256

Last edited:
As mentioned by stuss
You've obviously got into your mag to enter portal,
Request another test & enter fresh portal
Other than that, get your provider to add mths & restart
Good luck

But my iptv provider is using the same portal number automaticly every time i put in my mag address to order sub sciption, so wouldent it still be blocked even though i use portal 2 .....

If you have paid for 1 months IPTV subscription, then ask your provider for the URL to put into the portal1

I have the url from the previous months sub, when you renew your months sub ,they ask you if your a new or exsisting subsciber,i ticked am a exsisting subsciber and thay dont send you a new url out,am i right in saying that all the portal url,s thay send out are the same url,s ...if that make sense, every subsciber has the same portal url for a iptv company. ?

Trying to get my head around how this works, and whos though this is, at the moment i think iv paid my sub and thay havent turned it on at there end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Portal will stay the same as it works on the mac address of your box,give provider your mac address again and get him to check it is active.

problem with your providers side, the subscription either isn't active or he hasn't submitted it correctly.

Just add another portal & request a test from anywhere
Theres so so many at the moment , just forward the mac to your desired , your only determining the issue
Regards

Don't bother re flashing and messing about, the problem sounds like your provider
hasn't activated your subscription.

As mentioned above.

Get a test from elsewhere, just give them your MAC address, delete the original URL from your box and type in the new
one you are given.

If it clears then you need to contact your provider and check he is using the correct MAC address and you are using the correct URL.

If the URL cleared in the past it's very unlikely to have changed as it will be the same for everyone using the service, so it all points to your provider.

Thanks for the info everyone,i was going off my head trying to find a solution on youtube getting no were,ill let you no how i get on,bit gutted if i cant carry on using the iptv service i was using,thay were really really good the month that i had it,just not the customers service....

Yes mate they definitely haven't renewed your subscription and don't sound good if no communications with them anymore.
Hope you get it sorted.

A good provider will always look after their customers and communicate with them via email or whats app etc not just sell them something then ignore them also help them with setting up to problems they are having then they gain trust from there customers, this is what I have found over the years anyway.

Back