stbemu errors

I'm trying to use a Android box with stbeumb and when I load it up it tells me can't load portal web view exception anyone know what to do to fix this

Does the yellow bar load ?,
If you get "connection error" blue screen check were you've entered your server details and spelling.
So
Profile = (your servers nickname you give it)
PortalURL = (server address)
Mac Address = 00:1a:79:??:??:??

Try it with and without the port number

Does the yellow bar load ?,
If you get "connection error" blue screen check were you've entered your server details and spelling.
So
Profile = (your servers nickname you give it)
PortalURL = (server address)
Mac Address = 00:1a:79:??:??:??

Try it with and without the port number
it doesn't load at all it is a black screen

Type the address in Google see if you get a
"STB is blocked please contact...." type message. Then like bazcfc1 said, try with and without a VPN set in the UK and try say Belgium Germany France but no South American all that. again, when you say "blank" are you saying the sub loads and you can see the channel names but they are blank or when you load the server from Profiles nothing happens full stop ? no loading or message ?. To me sounds like a typo error a . or a : or a // missing or something. Leave the port out so if its (example only) h**p://southerncomfort.ddns.net:8880/c
change to h**p://southerncomfort.ddns.net/c

Type the address in Google see if you get a
"STB is blocked please contact...." type message. Then like bazcfc1 said, try with and without a VPN set in the UK and try say Belgium Germany France but no South American all that. again, when you say "blank" are you saying the sub loads and you can see the channel names but they are blank or when you load the server from Profiles nothing happens full stop ? no loading or message ?. To me sounds like a typo error a . or a : or a // missing or something. Leave the port out so if its (example only) h**p://southerncomfort.ddns.net:8880/c
change to h**p://southerncomfort.ddns.net/c
full stop nothing loading

Either wrong portals?
Incorrect apk..
Debug/ unknown source on:
As previous posts, fire portal into google & u should get stb blocked if your on the correct path
Then proceeded / if its stick lite new procedure /make sure in unk/ on & u tick the app to suit .. else wont accept

Back