StbEmu Portal and MAC settings

Good Morning everybody - forgive me i'm a little thick on these issues - I am trying to access my portal settings and my MAC address on STBemu- could someone please tell me what to do
thanks

thanks for the info - however despite trying multiple times I am unable to get to the mac and portal information - any other suggestions would be most welcome
thanks in advance

thanks for the info - however despite trying multiple times I am unable to get to the mac and portal information - any other suggestions would be most welcome
thanks in advance
What box are you trying to get the Mac from ? Am i misreading something here ? You must have the portal address from your supplier ?

Last edited:
Hi Ferret - i have a mini m8s box emulating a MAG 254 - I do have the portal address from my supplier as well as the MAC code
my problem is I cant get at the "profile" or the MAC address to view the info

Hi Ferret - i have a mini m8s box emulating a MAG 254 - I do have the portal address from my supplier as well as the MAC code
my problem is I cant get at the "profile" or the MAC address to view the info
You give him the Mac address 00:1A:79 etc..HE gives YOU the portal address that you have to enter into the box

I did give the MAC and the supplier gave me the portal address - my problem is I cant access that info on STBemu if that makes sense

I did give the MAC and the supplier gave me the portal address - my problem is I cant access that info on STBemu if that makes sense
Not really no.
Are you saying none of the menus are working or the remote isn't working or you have a blank screen?
At what point are you having trouble?
Did you not create a new portal and then input the address he gave you?

Go to Settings then profiles, give the profile a name.
Now scroll to Portal setting and enter your portals address.
Now go to STB Config then STB Model select mag250
Then Scroll To Mac Address and enter the mac of the box associated with the portal address.
Then exit and restart STBemu.

Use a different app you have an android box you can use hundreds of different apps on that. Genuine mags are hardware locked mostly unlike your one. Can ask provider to convert the mac to user/password

Back