STBEMU SETUP??

TickTack

hey guys,

Just wondering if you could help?

How do I go about setting up STBEMU on my firestick? Do I need to ask my provider(who currently supplies me with M3U sub) for another type of portal address to get it to work?

Any help is gratefully received.

My friend you need put the smart iptv app on the stick and then you get a mac code which you enter on the smart iptv site,You then upload you current m3u file via that

Last edited by a moderator:
You can put stb emulator on firestick but think u would need a new sub as the set up for stb does not take an m3u file.

My friend you need put the smart iptv app on the stick and then you get a mac code which you enter on the smart iptv site,You then upload you current m3u file via that

Youre thinking Smart IPTV app, OP wants STBemu. the answers following are correct, STB emu makes the box/firestick, whatever think it is a mag box, so a different format of line is necessary, not M3U

Youre thinking Smart IPTV app, OP wants STBemu. the answers following are correct, STB emu makes the box/firestick, whatever think it is a mag box, so a different format of line is necessary, not M3U
Read it wrong wheelo as the smart iptv app ia known as siptv for short

You could ask your supplier to change it over for you so you can use stb emulator any decent supplier will change it for you

You could ask your supplier to change it over for you so you can use stb emulator any decent supplier will change it for you
I know of at least one that had an "administration charge " for that service

Or use the smart iptv app which has full epg and m3u access and is very stable on the fire stick

I know of at least one that had an "administration charge " for that service
I'm just going on with my supplier changing it for me with out charge but then not every supplier would do that so you have a point @wheelo

Or use the smart iptv app which has full epg and m3u access and is very stable on the fire stick
There's a quite a few iptv apps I would try lol

Last edited by a moderator:
SIPTV costs £5, STBemu is free, there are loads of them, but none of them is getting you freesat without a STB if your IPTV line is down.

From playstore obtain:
Apps2fire & stb Emu(free)to android phone then send stbemu to your firestick via apps2fire apply your settings that your provider sent you
FANTASTICO ENJOY
.....or perfect player :(y):

Last edited:
SIPTV costs £5, STBemu is free, there are loads of them, but none of them is getting you freesat without a STB if your IPTV line is down.
Mr wheelo the fact that you pay for the app buys you a lot of support on the siptv app which is not available on free apps,It really makes a difference on some devices if you have a low broadband speed

Back