Stbemu

mitchy

Hey guys, since yesterday i've started trying to learn to mod stbemu but would like some help.

I've managed to hide the portal and hide the mac address from the settings but i'm having an issue with the mac only using numbers.

I changed it to 00:66: so all macs should start with 00:66: but after that its random numbers and no letters which is causing problems.

Another thing is how do you block anyone from editting anything in the settings, I was originally going to hide the mac and have a pop up at the start but might be easier to leave the mac in the stb configuration but have it non editable

What is the reason for doing this i assume you are supplying pre loaded boxes to people and trying to lock them.

No mate, I dont mess around with mag boxes, i personally use a smarters app, A seller wants to use stbemu for android tv's only, He doesn't want people messing around in the settings with the mac address so i'd rather disable that feature than hide it and sort out a popup because again, i know nothing i'm just winging it changing things myself and rebuilding the apk, it is hard to find anything with editting/changing/hiding the mac, its all about the portal ffs

No mate, I dont mess around with mag boxes, i personally use a smarters app, A seller wants to use stbemu for android tv's only, He doesn't want people messing around in the settings with the mac address so i'd rather disable that feature than hide it and sort out a popup because again, i know nothing i'm just winging it changing things myself and rebuilding the apk, it is hard to find anything with editting/changing/hiding the mac, its all about the portal ffs
So just pay a rebranded to do it for you but tbh tab emu is old and Mac lines are easily hacked

Oh i know i could pay but i'd like to learn more about modding these apps, I've been changing quite alot in the strings.xml and profile_settings_fragment.xml, i've got my hands on a version of stbemu that has the mac address option locked, you cant click on it or change it through the app.

So i'm at the point of comparing xml's and exporting/importing some of the files but getting alot of crashes atm.

Back