Still going ?

supatanka

Hi all, not been around for a while I was very into the zgemmas a couple years ago had around 4 boxes and had set all the family up. HOWEVER recently just been sticking to IPTV using a fire tv.

last time I was into these boxes sly UK he just turned off a lot of channels including the SD sports

Are people still using these if so what have I missed are people still able to use them for sports etc or are they running iptv using them ? Or are they using sat dish like they used too ?

There's about 100 channels left on sattalite all sly owned channels have gone only way really is euro sat and iptv

Hi all, not been around for a while I was very into the zgemmas a couple years ago had around 4 boxes and had set all the family up. HOWEVER recently just been sticking to IPTV using a fire tv.

last time I was into these boxes sly UK he just turned off a lot of channels including the SD sports

Are people still using these if so what have I missed are people still able to use them for sports etc or are they running iptv using them ? Or are they using sat dish like they used too ?
Which model zgemma are you using as the older one are a little slow for iptv

Back