Been struggling for years with BT sports glitching on my kryptview a780 . I've tried researching it and various different lines with no success. However, just tried something new and(fingers crossed) I've solved it. Obviously, check the obvious things first like splitters and joints. But, having done all this loads of times, I went into the settings and after finding the channel tp for BT sports 3, which I'm watching, I altered the tp from 450.75 to 450.80 and it hasn't glitched since. Having looked around I've seen there's a few people who have had this issue so hopefully this will help. Now I'm going back to watching the match glitch free.