stopping

123dgale

Hi all is anyone having problems with vgin mine is watchable for about 5 minutes then it stops for about 5 mins then comes back on and so on. I got the line of here

Mine was the same for about 2 days now its off, got it from here so ive emailed the guy

He did say yesterday there was some maintenance on the server

Speak to your provider have you done usual checks checked cables splitters is there any vm maintinace going off in your area checked your power levels put box in deep standby and rebooted router done a speed test

Speak to your provider have you done usual checks checked cables splitters is there any vm maintinace going off in your area checked your power levels put box in deep standby and rebooted router done a speed test

Done everything, waiting on provider to get back to me

Yeah always check your postcode on vm service status because they always tinkering with things and plays havoc with e2 boxes etc :unsure:

i have put another line on and it was fine .so its down to provider i have spoke to someone else who is with the same provider and he also is having problems . i have contacted supplier and am waiting for a reply

more than likely with the same provider. mines been shite for over a week, unfortunately worse since I renewed sub

more than likely with the same provider. mines been shite for over a week, unfortunately worse since I renewed sub

To be fair the guy am with has told me that there is maintenance getting done on the server

I’ve had no issues at all till now and will give him time

These things happen even with vermin boxes etc when areas go down

He’s a well trusted seller on here with loads of feedback and gives advice in lots of threads so I believe what he is saying

Am still in bed as I work nightshift so not had a chance to look at mine today

To be fair the guy am with has told me that there is maintenance getting done on the server

I’ve had no issues at all till now and will give him time

These things happen even with vermin boxes etc when areas go down

He’s a well trusted seller on here with loads of feedback and gives advice in lots of threads so I believe what he is saying

Am still in bed as I work nightshift so not had a chance to look at mine today
Hes the best supplier i had always helps with problems and honest if there's problems at his end. Ive been ripped off a few times love my provider hes the best iv ever had

Mines on and off like a whore's drawers pretty much unwatchable. Although may get a 5 minute reprieve every now and again

Mines on and off like a whore's drawers pretty much unwatchable. Although may get a 5 minute reprieve every now and again

Same as mine, , got 5 minutes there and its now been off/frozen for about 8 minutes, as you say its unwatchable

Just need to give the guy a chance to sort it

Same as mine, , got 5 minutes there and its now been off/frozen for about 8 minutes, as you say its unwatchable

Just need to give the guy a chance to sort it

Im getting the same kinda scenario. It'll work fine for a few hours then just drop constantly. Cant be the cables has it wouldn't work at all and would happen constantly.
Tried changing HDMI Cables, resetting VM feeds etc. Rebooting constantly.

SD seem to clear well but the picture quality is in all fairness shite. HD work when they feel like it but glitche happen on these channels more than anything, even FTA HD like ITV etc glitch like mad.

Anyone have any suggestions becuase im seriously at my wits end and the next step is getting my sledge hammer out and laying into the box lol

Back