stopping

Mines off.
FTA is on.
Good job I've got IPTV on my zgemma as well as Sly too.
Virmin was on this morning first thing.
I'm in Manchester and I've never ever had a problem with my provider before in two years.
Cam is working fine, so guess we'll just ride it out!
I did message him today, but I guess he's rather busy sorting it out!

Personally I think hes over subscribed on his cache server. Its usually the case on 95% of issues. It was a good sub for 80% of the time but since boxing day 2018 it's been hit and miss. Most recently it's just unwatchable. How can it be that one provider has major issues yet another has glitch free viewing? Yet when you ask if everything's good they tell you yo check cables like they undo themselves overnight or reboot your modem and box twice a week. Its utter bullshit. My internet very rarely drops yet its always the end users fault. So long P. I suspect you've lost great custom over this fiasco

I predict a riot suppliers will tell customers to do obvious checks to rule every option out but if people want a near on perfect service I'm sure Mr Branson will have some good deals for new customers and returning customers lol

Mines been perfect all week. Admittedly, yeah it was frustrating being down. But, provider kept me updated on the situation and got it resolved. These things happen sooner or later, just glad it’s not during the footy season. Haven’t had any issues since. Would happily say it’s the best service I’ve had. Had loads of issues with past subs. Also, received loads of support for issues I’ve had off this guy, which have all been down to my setup ‘cables and splitters’.

Now i will tell everybody to start with the best cables and splitters.
Dont be running on very old images as with changes with abm and other things
Checking area issues do you ?
A provider that helps through issue.
Sometimes its an outside issue and all you can do is wait.

I can’t complain over this provider. Yes servers have issues now and again. I have been with other providers that have all had multiple issues throughout the year and the response from them has been not very good.
All I can say I have been informed by my current provider when there was an issue and it’s always been resolved.
Yes you are not going to get a 100% glitch/freeze service( I suspect there isn’t one) but I can’t complain over my current provider.
I suspect there is a bit of animosity between certain members and I don’t know what’s gone on in the past and I don’t particularly want to know.
All I can comment on is I am happy with the service I have.

Back