stopping

Just switched mine to watch at 10pm. Non existence. A test line ive got earlier today working fine. I guess we all using the same provider.

I know these lines are not perfect but when it gets to the point of unwatchable it gets worrying after just renewing a sub
hoping this gets sorted

Same worrying. I switched to this current provider because I had similar problems with last supplier. Goes round in circles. You'd be lucky to get a full working year. Its like the try to fix what isnt broken and break it completely.

All the sports channels should usually work fine, but as the provider is having issues, then you have to give him a chance, especially if there has been no problems in the past, why not take it a test line from someone else until the problem is fixed, if it continues then switch.

Probably too many connections that the servers cant handle or windows 10 critical update taking place. Lol.

I believe we all have the same provider and every night we have the reassurance that everything will be fine the next day! It's seriously getting ridiculous now. yh I still have faith with the supplier but excuses are running out!

I'm having problems here too -- I thought it may have been my box but a lot more seem to be having the same problem too

problem is, i'm not at all tech savvy so if it is the box I'm knackered for setting a new one up

can't get anything at all now .. All it says is :

"Service Unavailable -- Check Tuner Configuration"

All the Channel list says is < N/A> for every channel

with open atv if a software update is done you will have to put your softcams back in manualy as they dissappear now after the changes what atv have done press red button and check your cams

Seems to be too many people having problems so surely yous all cant be with the same provider, also has the provider said that they are having problems and given a timeline for it to be fixed?

Back