storm warning hurricane ophelia

3 killed in Ireland while going about their everyday lives, and still we have morons here in west of england going out on to piers and breakwaters to watch the waves. Willing to risk their own lives and not giving a toss about risking the lives of those that will be called out to rescue them

3 killed in Ireland while going about their everyday lives, and still we have morons here in west of england going out on to piers and breakwaters to watch the waves. Willing to risk their own lives and not giving a toss about risking the lives of those that will be called out to rescue them
well said that cat,

:(y):

Completely agree mate aslong as they get their 5 minutes of fame that's all that matters to them

We have gobshites here too, going swimming and diving in Galway during the height of the storm

http://www.independent.ie/videos/ir...galway-during-hurricane-ophelia-36232291.html
As Mrs Brown would say fekkin idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a bit of a joke like. What the actual f*#& goes into these peoples minds that would suggest going and doing these things during the worst storm to hit in the last 50 years is a good idea... roofs are coming off buildings ffs.

Earlier, there were several kite surfers rescued, Me, I'd let them drown.
Anything happend to them it's there own stupid fault mate my opinion same as yours let them drowned people never learn theres always warnings in place for a reason but suppose that dosnt apply to stupid people it's rnlib who put there lives at risk for numb nuts to be saved if they get into a struggle

Derryane stand collapsed through hurricane at turners Cross stadium home of Cork City football club

Back