Stream Buffering Firestick

Cosso

I'm having issues with buffering on our firestick, not all the time but a lot of the time it makes things unwatchable with the constant buffering circle.
I used to run stb emu but now have xciptv, it is also an issue with other sticks in the house at times.
I've come to the conclusion that it is wifi related issues and really the only option to try to resolve is to hard wire the fire sticks. Is there any particular ethernet converter that I should be using or are they all pretty much the same for fire sticks?
TIA

I can't easily get an ethernet cable to my firestick location. Would it be worth getting the firestick adaptor and using homeplugs?.
Thanks

pot_calling_the_kettle_black_t_shirt-rd35fdb72b599405f8fd7e60b3cc37846_k2gr0_307.jpg

I can't easily get an ethernet cable to my firestick location. Would it be worth getting the firestick adaptor and using homeplugs?.
Thanks

You might find that the adaptors and homeplugs help, the only way to find out is to try.

Most people will advise a wired connection whenever possible. Personally I think that if there was a problem with the WiFi connection it'd be apparent at all times not just when the football is on, but tbh it's one of the iptv bases to cover if you're having issues so go for it.

do it only do it on iptv or is it youtube or the likes
On iptv and vod at times, we can sometimes have issues with Netflix over wifi. So I think best bet is to hard wire using the plugs and ethernet adapter.
Our TVs are all hard wired in and have no issues.

Back