streaming help please.

carl.m

hi

i don't know if i'm posting this in the right place so if not sorry in advance.

i have recently got access to a nbc account to watch the footy as my previous methods no longer works,
i have had this account now for a couple of weeks and the first game i watched was great but from then every game i have watched the picture hasn't been the clearest and i have suffered with a load of freezing that has made the games unwatchable to be honest.

i have been told this could be down to the VPN im using ( surfshark ) or even the location im selecting on the usa side like new york or miami although i have tried loads of location with no real difference. i have a speed of 50meg so i cant see that being to slow,

does anyone know is this something im doing wrong or is this the way i can expect it to be all the time?

You turned router off for 3-10 min to clear cache also on device as well Is your device hardwired or wired! If using a vpn I would choose the closest to you as well!

i have not tried to reboot router i will try that with the nest game i watch, when you say hardwired or wired i assume how my pc is connected to router ? if so its ethernet.
i am using a vpn as i have to to connect to nbc for the football. i have tried using the closest usa location but it makes no difference.

Why not just get iptv sub probably easier alot more channels show football plus ppv events save a lot of messing around just find one that doesn't require vpn or get blocked

If u are in UK get vpn country closest to UK not USA
Otherwise as mentioned get a provider who offers streaming with built in vpn . there are white a few

i'm from the UK.

I have had an IPTV sub before but i as far as i'm aware they don't show all the saturday 3pm kick offs like NBC, unless you now supplier that does ?

Agree but what I meant is there are suppliers who allow you yo enable or disable vpn directly from their panel

the vpn is not that big an issue for me. i just want to know if the bad signal and break up is due to the vpn i am using or if it just the service from nbc in general.

i am interested to know though if there are good IPTV services that also show the 3pm football

Yes there are quite a few.
As for VPN sometimes the vpn country gets overloaded and is worthy changing it sometimes.
By experience the best ones are Netherlands or Switzerland or Italy.
Dont forget vpn eats up resources anyway

quite a few IPTV suppliers that offer a good service and all 3pm kick off games like nbc, can you point me in the direction of a few please.

i will look at VPNs in the above countries as you suggest. can i asl what you mean by VPN eats resources anyway? as you can tell im new to all this lol.

I meant that vpn will always reduce your bandwidth speed since it hides your provider ip address and goes to another server to use that ip address

As for the rest u can do tour research or u can PM reliable users here as they can assist you

i'm from the UK.

I have had an IPTV sub before but i as far as i'm aware they don't show all the saturday 3pm kick offs like NBC, unless you now supplier that does ?
3pm ko and nbc is available on iptv now mate just a case of taking plenty of tests and finding a service you like

Bit late joining the party!! If it helps I usually pick the nbc option my supplier offers but lately it gets changed by half time to flow or similar, I'm thinking that nbc channels might be under some sort of blocking!! Tbh my supplier offers 4 options and they have been changing automatically. This has only happened on a Saturday game though, last nights game was OK on nbc!!

@Toddy2

you said " I usually pick the nbc option my supplier offers" .... is that via IPTV or cracked nbc account ?

What do you mean gets changed to flow or similar ? and agaian what is meant by your supplier offers 4 options ?

sorry if im asking stupid questions just im new to all this and prior i was and still am watching my tv via cardsharing but as that has now dropped the sports i am now looking at diff methods

@Toddy2

you said " I usually pick the nbc option my supplier offers" .... is that via IPTV or cracked nbc account ?

What do you mean gets changed to flow or similar ? and agaian what is meant by your supplier offers 4 options ?

sorry if im asking stupid questions just im new to all this and prior i was and still am watching my tv via cardsharing but as that has now dropped the sports i am now looking at diff methods
Hi I will pm you now!!

Back