streaming in a pub

I can only comment on pubs and clubs i know- all within one county and always worked on size how many people can view content and we are both correct in a way as i have always asked the landlords what sky were charging.

On average, pubs pay around £20,000 per year for both Sky and BT, with the broadcasters basing their fees on the rateable value of each individual pub. The costs are determined by the size of the venue, the wealth of the area and the various services they offer.13 Jul 2017 Who is paying for the Premier League's bumper TV deal? Your local pub

Last edited by a moderator:
regarding the original question i know of a few scenarios personally.

1 pub asked to pay for a sky sub when showing televised matches with no active sky sub @ £250 per month.

1 pub sent a warning letter to stop showing 3pms who have a valid sky and bt sub.

1 shop sent a warning letter to stop showing sky content who had no valid sky sub.

thats all i know :)

regarding the original question i know of a few scenarios personally.

1 pub asked to pay for a sky sub when showing televised matches with no active sky sub @ £250 per month.

1 pub sent a warning letter to stop showing 3pms who have a valid sky and bt sub.

1 shop sent a warning letter to stop showing sky content who had no valid sky sub.

thats all i know :)
You a sheep farmer with a name like LAMBLAMB then Sir ?? I am going to start taking bets on who will make a vet status first you or WALDO :love::love::love:

Back