Streaming/Kodi help please.

Hello,

Firstly I'd like to say how much I'm enjoying this site and didn't realise how addictive it is?

This is my second post so hope I am in the right forum and fairly new to this type of technology, so go easy on me......

I have been on a Vermin contract for over 10 years and didn't realise how much I am being charged? Hoping to trim the package soon!

Having ordered an android box, I am fairly confident I will be able to able to get it 'dancing' to meet my needs. Movies,Sports etc. However, I have learnt from the short while I have been on here is the need to be cautious.....

My point, sorry to waffle on. I am confused about setting up a VPN, I can't find any info on setting one up and whether I actually need to and is necessary? Or am I being Paranoid. So, any help on this matter will be most kind. Any links/PM's to good builds would be most appreciated too!

Last edited:
I haven't bothered with a VPN and haven't run into any faults. I'd recommend Paradox Build - it has everything! For sport, I would suggest a Sports Mania subscription (£26 for 6 months). Paradox Family Build has the Sports Mania repo installed. You'll need to register on the Paradox forum for a login (free). Then just google Sports Mania for a sub... not sure if I can post links, you see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back