GrogBuild struggling to load config file.

mik711

Afternoon all, hoping you can help. Grogbuild froze on 49 last thursday and had a go at sorting it at the weekend. couldn't use openwebif soflashed a usb with latest openatv and then loaded grog. Had to load the latest em3u bouquet found on here as the one from my provider was getting sent to ipk installer then saying 0 files found 0 files deleted. the config file wasn't found by ipk installer at all. Tried sending them to xtreamity but no result. could this be a problem with the fact that openatv is the latest version and my supplier may need to update my config files. hope you guys can point me in the right direction.

Afternoon all, hoping you can help. Grogbuild froze on 49 last thursday and had a go at sorting it at the weekend. couldn't use openwebif soflashed a usb with latest openatv and then loaded grog. Had to load the latest em3u bouquet found on here as the one from my provider was getting sent to ipk installer then saying 0 files found 0 files deleted. the config file wasn't found by ipk installer at all. Tried sending them to xtreamity but no result. could this be a problem with the fact that openatv is the latest version and my supplier may need to update my config files. hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
You might want to start at the beginning, what box/model are you using?
Which skin did you pick during installation?
Do you have an initialised usb in the box?

I had a feeling that may be the problem after reading some of the threads on here. So now that i can use openwebif , if I go to grogs page will Openatv 6.4 be downloaded automatically or should I go to Openatv and find 6.4 there.

I had a feeling that may be the problem after reading some of the threads on here. So now that i can use openwebif , if I go to grogs page will Openatv 6.4 be downloaded automatically or should I go to Openatv and find 6.4 there.
If you use openwebif it will flash 6.4 then put Grogbuild on.
Make sure your usb is initialised before you start

Back