Stuck in start up

After alot of trying i couldnt flash my h2s with a usb so i used terminal on my mac and found a code to put wooshbuild infinity on. On box restsrting the box it is now stuck on start up screen with Wooshbuild logo and wouldn't continue to setup. Please help I am struggling. Please see what says on terminal.

Attachments

• 1555267096187530185020.jpg
    1555267096187530185020.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 13
I don't think wooshbuild works on vix and that version number seems very outdated. go to the openatv website and download the latest build image and flash that to your box, then follow the wooshbuild instructions.

Try a different psu
Also is there anyway I can use terminal to load latest version of openATV onto my h2s
A
What size usb are you using to try and reflash you only need a 4-8 gig usb did you do a low level format to fat32 download the h2s image from open atv extract the zgemma folder put the zgemma folder onto usb open the zgemma folder if there is a file called noforce rename to force completely power the box off put the usb into rear USB port turn on by white button and after about 30 seconds should say FLSH

Try a different psu

What size usb are you using to try and reflash you only need a 4-8 gig usb did you do a low level format to fat32 download the h2s image from open atv extract the zgemma folder put the zgemma folder onto usb open the zgemma folder if there is a file called noforce rename to force completely power the box off put the usb into rear USB port turn on by white button and after about 30 seconds should say FLSH
Yes I formatted on my MAC to M&S Dos which is fat32, that a low level format?
Been using 8 gb and done what you said with force file. Will buy new usb and try again.

Yes I formatted on my MAC to M&S Dos which is fat32, that a low level format?
Been using 8 gb and done what you said with force file. Will buy new usb and try again.
Zgemmas and usb can be temperamental I find SanDisk or Kingston 4gig are best for reflashing boxes

Can you not flash it straight from vix.
If you put the openatv zip file into a folder called "image backup" on your usb/hdd.
I cant remember the button presses on the box but @Willo3092 will know

Back