Cable stuck line not working PLEASE HELP

Hi Guys

I have a Zgemma H1

First of all i have never come accross such a devil box in my life god knows who made it what they were thinking.....don't get me wrong i have had a vu+ back in the days and have played with open pli and vix but this is something else

anyways plugged it in installed sucmnsee' saved latest backup followed a guide given by one of the seniors got channels canned bouquet added epg somewhat set...but all this has taken me over 7 to 8 hours not to mention the sluggish performance of this box and am still no where near to finishing this peice of shit....back on topic

channels are not clearing....generated line mgcamd CWS = xxxxxxxxxx.xx 00000 xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

was following guide asked to put my line in the file that i download at the end of the thread did that and there was another file uploaded both files with file zilla...

rebooted = jack, free channels are working but paid not clearing

mgcamd is activated under setup - softcam/ci but when i go to ts panel and softcams nothing is there???? is there suppose to be something in there? i went to download and a list of cams came up but thought id ask here before i download 1.38 mgmcamd...i try download again now no list internet error....wtffffff

re boot internet error..is this really happening????

so based on that what can anyone suggest or advice as to what i might be doing wrong or not doing right???

i am trying to get this running on vermin

thx

Edit my original line was mgcamd starting cws but i changed it to N:==== and added that with a cws still no go also under tspanel i installed mgcamd 1.38 and its showing and i enabled it still no go rebooted nada

Last edited:
Try going back to server provider and ask him if he has to update server back to newcamd from mgcamd if you changed it on your end.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Try going back to server provider and ask him if he has to update server back to newcamd from mgcamd if you changed it on your end.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
I have access to that and can switch to any I please...I got it working last night as I changed the last line of the other file from 06 to 00 and it started working but the whole thing is sluggish and crashes so have to doba clean install again later.....

mods can you delete this post as line is working now also all the issues i face i will be writing a big post on how to set up on virmin a zgemma im sure many more have come across issues i am facing for the first time...this will be a guid on sly and virmin complete setup guide step by step

Thx

Back