Stuck on 49 after flashing

mufc2017

Hi, I was getting no signal on my tv. I used different hdmi cables but same problem so I reflashed but it gets stuck on 49. I then have to restart the box then it boots, but I still have a blank screen on my tv. When I open openwebif and use screenshot I can actually see the setup screen. Not sure why it’s not showing on my tv. When flashing I have formatted and used about 5 different usb’s but still gets stuck at 49.

Any help?

Hi, I was getting no signal on my tv. I used different hdmi cables but same problem so I reflashed but it gets stuck on 49. I then have to restart the box then it boots, but I still have a blank screen on my tv. When I open openwebif and use screenshot I can actually see the setup screen. Not sure why it’s not showing on my tv. When flashing I have formatted and used about 5 different usb’s but still gets stuck at 49.

Any help?
Getting stuck at 49 means it's a skin error, the skin won't work on that device, flash it again but choose a lower Res skin

But when I flash nothing comes up on my tv screen there is nothing, it says no signal.
Either the hdmi lead is knackered or the hdmi port in the TV or box is shot at.
If you've unplugged one while a device has power this is what causes it.
There's voltage in the hdmi cables, pulling them out or connecting them whilst powered causes arcing which burns out the ports.
Try the box and lead in a different TV, also try different hdmi cable on different tv

Either the hdmi lead is knackered or the hdmi port in the TV or box is shot at.
If you've unplugged one while a device has power this is what causes it.
There's voltage in the hdmi cables, pulling them out or connecting them whilst powered causes arcing which burns out the ports.
Try the box and lead in a different TV, also try different hdmi cable on different tv
I have tried different hdmi and different tv, still nothing. Maybe the box hdmi port is gone? Any way to fix it?

I have tried different hdmi and different tv, still nothing. Maybe the box hdmi port is gone? Any way to fix it?
Unlikely, what box is it?
H2s aren't worth repairing, for the price of a new hdmi port and having it fitted you could have bought a new device

Back