Stuck on boot help

Hello, so i came home from work and box wasnt showin on the tv so i reset the box using the white push button on the back. The box then said boot on but no numbers came up...just the word boot. I then put OpenATV on a usb stick and flashed the box but again the box just shows boot.

The wierd thing is is that the box actually boots up and u can see the OpenATV front screen but again it still says boot on the front of the box. Then after about 2 mins the screen goes black and it says no signal on the tv. But still says boot on the box. Any ideas on what i can do please. Thank you

yes mate, it seems to flash fine but normally once it shows you the Open ATV screen the boot disapears off the front of the box and numbers build up to 100, but no matter what i do it just says boot. The Open ATV homescreen comes on but then box loses signal to the tv

yes mate, it seems to flash fine but normally once it shows you the Open ATV screen the boot disapears off the front of the box and numbers build up to 100, but no matter what i do it just says boot. The Open ATV homescreen comes on but then box loses signal to the tv
Try a different psu and disconnect hdd or USB and ethanet cable see if it boots up fully and changes from boot

So i just flashed openpli onto it and its come on fine but still says boot on the front of th box, it didnt do the build up to 100 either

Right so i got the box on but still said boot, noticed that it would only work on 720 and as soon as i set it to 1080 it would lose signal to tv i swapped hdmi lead and it came on perfect. Boot changed to channel number. All back to normal. Thanks

Back