stuck on boot

bold

TK Veteran
hi, having problem with my zgemma star h2. i managed to flash the box infinity. all loaded well the cable channels are scanned. but the box is stuck on boot. can get the free channel picture but no volume. any help please. i have re flashed the box again and still the same.

hi, having problem with my zgemma star h2. i managed to flash the box infinity. all loaded well the cable channels are scanned. but the box is stuck on boot. can get the free channel picture but no volume. any help please. i have re flashed the box again and still the same.

if you can get channels 1 - 5 then you need to add your cable or sat line and restart the softcam to view the premium channels.
if you are getting no sound, it could be the hdmi cable, try AV cables instead

yes i can get 1-5 no problem. but on the box it says boot. it wont change to time or display the channel number. also my hdmi cable is ok as tried on another set and works perfect.

what I'm getting at is that the HDMI outlet on the box or TV may be jiggered, can you get sound from the telly using a different device like Playstation, Firestick etc? try AV cables to see if the sound comes back
if it says 'boot' on the display but the box is working, who cares? - it's doing what it's supposed to

yes the telly is perfect, the sound from the same hdmi cable work fine on the same telly connected to another box. but connect with this box the sound does not come on.

tried openvix still the same mate will just have to live with that. going back to install wooshbuild.

Back