stuck on flash h2 vm

damo2010

hello all just tried flashing my box with Grogbuild freerange all the box dos is say flash that's it any help please tried different memory stick and still the same or if anyone as a good build for this box
thanks

Try doing a deep format on your stick first, then try again, keep your usb stick a low gb, as it seems the likes of 2 gb sticks work better, also use a good usb stick, and not anything cheap m8

hello all just tried flashing my box with Grogbuild freerange all the box dos is say flash that's it any help please tried different memory stick and still the same or if anyone as a good build for this box
thanks

you flash openatv 6.2 first, then add free range by using a command line

Will try that but think I tryed that it’s the box that crashes not abm

next time it does it take a pic and upload it here
also, ftp into the box, go to home/root/logs and grab the latest crash logs, put them in a zip file and upload them to this thead

ive got email? - i have but not from you because i've not sent you my email address
if you mean personal message, 16mb is too big for this as well
what is it you're trying to upload? - a picture or a zip file?
just take one or two of the most recent crash logs and zip them up

if it's a picture, resize it by opening it with paint or similar and save it as a jpeg

I'm at work but it's complaining about cable UK file. Can you try uninstall then reinstall AutoBouquetsMaker, plugins red to remove plugins then systemplugins and uninstall AutoBouquetsMaker. Now plugins green to download plugins then systemplugins and download AutoBouquetsMaker.

Reboot box and try to rescan again.

Back