subtitles but no picture ??

Hi guys....

Right bm5000 had no sky channels for ages obviously the same issues as everyone... but my line provider has posted iptv channel list and full EPG to get it back up, Ive followed all the steps and I'm now getting the full EPG but only subtitles on the main sky channels i.e. sports and movies but no picture....

Has anyone else tried to do this and failed or am I missing something stupid as per usual ;)

So you are getting sound and subtitles, and no picture?
That is most unusual indeed. What instructions did you follow, because you may have missed a little step, and that is all that you need to miss and it won't work right.
if you give as much info as you can, we may be able to help you

So you are getting sound and subtitles, and no picture?
That is most unusual indeed. What instructions did you follow, because you may have missed a little step, and that is all that you need to miss and it won't work right.
if you give as much info as you can, we may be able to help you

Hey thanks for replying,

I was getting a black screen and subtitles with full EPG listings.

here are the steps I was supposed to follow...
If your looking to use a MAG BOX or BLADE or even your smart tv / android box with SMART STB or other stalker portal device you will need to click the pencil and switch on IS_MAG then enter the MAC Address of the device

ensure you have enabled IS_MAG and added your devices mac address
add the portal url as http://iptv.cspwizard.com on your box and reload portal
(this was the bit of guess work !! the only place I could find a url address on the blade box was in the update and back up section is this the right place ??)

Think I might just give up and buy a newer box I'm just worried it'll be harder to set up I'm not exactly switched on with tech stuff as you may have noticed :grin:

Back