Sold Surf shark

channelking

TK Veteran
Hacked/shared accounts are great for the cheap as chips price and can last if have warranty with them if they go down.

But for certain things like VPNs and few others service I would say legit is best as not that expensive if find deals.

Kaspas4450

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
It's not down, it's working fine for me.
I checked earlier and it was working fine on my shield but windows was not working it come up with a message saying that they were having issues with their domain and the app could not connect. I have just checked again on Windows and it now seems that they have resolved the Domain issues as it is now working and connecting again :smiley: (y)

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I checked earlier and it was working fine on my shield but windows was not working it come up with a message saying that they were having issues with their domain and the app could not connect. I have just checked again on Windows and it now seems that they have resolved the Domain issues as it is now working and connecting again :smiley: (y)
Didn't know there was a app for Windows?
I have PIA on laptop! I wasn't bothering as I thought it had to use some sort of emulator like blue stack