Surfshark 2 Year VPN Plan with Unlimited Devices £24.19 using code @ GameByte

On seeing this offer I ordered the two year deal, paid with PayPal, and received an auto generated confirmation reference number. Thought I might have received a user name and password through email but haven't so far.
Be grateful if you can let me know how it has been sent, hoping it's not a posted one as I am Spain at the moment and my PayPal address in in the UK.
Did go onto their customer support but that says can take up to 5 days to reply. So I contacted Surfshark, they confirmed that this company are resellers and adviced me to cancel my PayPal .
Any help would be appreciated.

On seeing this offer I ordered the two year deal, paid with PayPal, and received an auto generated confirmation reference number. Thought I might have received a user name and password through email but haven't so far.
Be grateful if you can let me know how it has been sent, hoping it's not a posted one as I am Spain at the moment and my PayPal address in in the UK.
Did go onto their customer support but that says can take up to 5 days to reply. So I contacted Surfshark, they confirmed that this company are resellers and adviced me to cancel my PayPal .
Any help would be appreciated.
Gamebyte have good reviews on trustpilot they look a legit site

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211207-162627_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211207-162627_Samsung Internet.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 7
Id say they are a legit site. If its like most digit downloads you will receive an email code for a download. You then click on that and it will bring you to the page where i assume your username and password would be.

Has anyone actually got this working?
I have just received this email from GameByte re technical issues they're experiencing.
So there could be light at the end of the tunnel!
I will post update on this as soon as it gets resolved.

Attachments

• 20211207_174821.jpg
    20211207_174821.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 18
Back