Surfshark VPN on zgemma

gimp

Hiya....

Can anyone pls help. Does anyone have surfshark running on zgemma box. As when I'm trying to look for it in the vpn provider it's not listed via the vpn addy app that's built in whoosbuild image

In the vpn addy tab it has nord vpn. Would it be better to get a nord sub and then hopefully just put username and password. It shud work. If it's that easy

open below to generate a file for putty or any telnet app
VPN Script Generator
Put your compatible vpn user and pass and it will generate a script that u can use to install via putty
If your using surfshark,
its not your usual username and pass its your openvpn user n pass can be found in your surfshark account under manual set up

In the vpn addy tab it has nord vpn. Would it be better to get a nord sub and then hopefully just put username and password. It shud work. If it's that easy
forget that vpn addy totally outdated, same as woosbuild

Hiya....

Can anyone pls help. Does anyone have surfshark running on zgemma box? I already subscribed for a monthly deal As when I'm trying to look for it in the vpn provider it's not listed via the vpn addy app that's built in whoosbuild image
I used it but not for a long time because NordVPN is better then these "SurfShark, ExpressVPN etc"

Back