Cable Switching tuners question.

M8lyx

Just got H7s. First time multi tuner. I have setup my cable banquette. All working fine. Then I setup motorised sat dish.All setup and working.
My problem is how do I switch between tuners. I can't find how to switch back to my cable banquette?
Thanks in advance.

you don't need to switch tuners, the machine does that for you, if you are watching a satellite channel and want to watch a cable channel, just go to that channel
If you mean you have different softcams running the lines, then you'll have to swap the softcam in softcam panel.
It would be easier to have the sat and cable lines in an oscam.server file and use oscam softcam as that will open sat and cable lines

Press the TV button and should show the bouquet list.
If that doesn't work press the down direction key (under OK) and then the blue button.

Press the TV button and should show the bouquet list.
If that doesn't work press the down direction key (under OK) and then the blue button.
Thank you for your reply.
When I press TV I only can see the satellite channels and the satellite positions.
I will try the other way you mention. Thanks

you don't need to switch tuners, the machine does that for you, if you are watching a satellite channel and want to watch a cable channel, just go to that channel
If you mean you have different softcams running the lines, then you'll have to swap the softcam in softcam panel.
It would be easier to have the sat and cable lines in an oscam.server file and use oscam softcam as that will open sat and cable lines

Thank you for your reply.
I can't find the cable channels after setting up the multi sat tuner. I do have all my lines in a scam.server file. So that part is working fine
I first installed the vm bouquet then after getting it all up and running I installed a settings file with 42E to 30W satellites on it. Could this have deleted my vm bouquet?

Yes it will delete the VM bouquet. Now you have the sat channels set up, use AutoBouquetsMaker to set up VM channels and in the config section set it to 'keep all non abm bouquets'

Yes it will delete the VM bouquet. Now you have the sat channels set up, use AutoBouquetsMaker to set up VM channels and in the config section set it to 'keep all non abm bouquets'
Brilliant thank you. I will set up the vm bouquet back up.

Back