Syncler Vs Plex

roy8846

Can anyone give a good reason why Plex would be a better option than Syncler with RD?

I trialled a Plex and I had to go through couple of menus to get server, then no latest or trending categories etc.

Is this possible or should I stick with what I have?

I would say streamio is better with RD links. You will get most stuff in 4k layout of streamio is excellent.

No real advantage of choosing plex nowadays

Stremio with RD, is very good, you can add "addons" that show all the latest releases from netflix etc. it's quite impressive.

Syncler searches more providers than Stremio. I think it’s 44 providers including Torrentio using the Jakedup vendor with Syncler beta.
If you used your RD account along with your own Plex server you can bypass the RD ip address limitations by accessing your RD account through a Plex server.
So you can share access to your RD account with family and friends if you wanted to.

Yeah I would second syncler plus RD..I prefer it than plex...main benefit your not waiting for someone to add what you want to watch and 2nd you get choice of much better options eg 4k large files HDR etc

Back