WooshBuild Tabs

Oops

I've just Installed wooshbuild onto my new Octagon sf8008 but I've just noticed the tabs along the top of the epg "All channels, HD, +1, Docs, Sports etc aren't working ie I can't scroll along the different groups along the top of the epg, is this the skin or iam I doing something wrong?
If I use the forward and backwards buttons on the remote the groups change from sports to movies to news etc but the tabs at the top stay the same on all channels. :unsure:

Quite likely but it might help if you mentioned which skin you are using
Sorry lol, I'm not very clued in, there are only three skins in the plugin.
These are the tabs I mean that won't move (second picture)

Attachments

• IMG_20210324_142741.jpg
    IMG_20210324_142741.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 19
  • InkedIMG_20210324_143538_LI.jpg
    InkedIMG_20210324_143538_LI.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sorry lol, I'm not very clued in, there are only three skins in the plugin.
Im not an expert on wooshbuild, or anything else for that matter, but I think ive read on here you should use the Metrix skin if you want to scroll across epg tabs

Im not an expert on wooshbuild, or anything else for that matter, but I think ive read on here you should use the Metrix skin if you want to scroll across epg tabs
I've been able to use the tabs before on my H2s in all the skins, never had an issue with it?

I've just Installed wooshbuild onto my new Octagon sf8008 but I've just noticed the tabs along the top of the epg "All channels, HD, +1, Docs, Sports etc aren't working ie I can't scroll along the different groups along the top of the epg, is this the skin or iam I doing something wrong?
If I use the forward and backwards buttons on the remote the groups change from sports to movies to news etc but the tabs at the top stay the same on all channels. :unsure:
I use the SkyQ (v3.500) skin in WooshBuild Infinity with OpenATV 6.4 and the Tabs work OK.

I use the SkyQ (v3.500) skin in WooshBuild Infinity with OpenATV 6.4 and the Tabs work OK.
Can you tell me where you got the skin, I am using wooshbuild infinity and open atv 6.4 did you install the skin after you installed wooshbuild?

Can you tell me where you got the skin, I am using wooshbuild infinity and open atv 6.4 did you install the skin after you installed wooshbuild?
There is a skin section look in there for any ipk files you might need

Doesn't woosh have his own, something like skywb either in plugins skins or under plugins wooshbuild and they work.

Back