Taking statins

It was suggested that I go on statins a few years ago, wasn't keen as I didn't fancy some of the side effects, so I started taking plant sterols instead, no side effects and they reduced my cholesterol a bit.

Been taking statins (40mg Atorvastatin) for 15 years. Only problem i had was when they tried me on a cheaper brand(SimVastitin) in a cost cutting exercise. They gave me horrendous cramps. Mentioned it to my Dr who immediatley switched me back to Atorvastin and I was symptom free again.

I'm taking Liquorice Allsorts during football matches for stress, no side effects so far. Liverpool 12/30 today
we're all living longer. 79 here. dug garden over took a few goes. I'm on Clopidogrel 75mg . Big believer in some exercise daily but above all avoid stress oif you can.

I'm taking Liquorice Allsorts during football matches for stress, no side effects so far. Liverpool 12/30 today
we're all living longer. 79 here. dug garden over took a few goes. I'm on Clopidogrel 75mg . Big believer in some exercise daily but above all avoid stress oif you can.
I take Cider regularly, often six or seven times daily. I stay away from soft drinks...apart from tea.
If you want to come and dig my garden over I'll lend you a spade, or a fork. But there's no stress, at least not for me 😁
I tend to ignore the heavy jobs now, whereas years ago I wouldn't allow a dandelion the light of day, now I just chop their heads off, they're gonna come back but I don't see it as a stressful thing, it just gives me a chance to decapitate it twice

I take Cider regularly, often six or seven times daily. I stay away from soft drinks...apart from tea.
If you want to come and dig my garden over I'll lend you a spade, or a fork. But there's no stress, at least not for me 😁
I tend to ignore the heavy jobs now, whereas years ago I wouldn't allow a dandelion the light of day, now I just chop their heads off, they're gonna come back but I don't see it as a stressful thing, it just gives me a chance to decapitate it twice
You need to stop mixing Cider with your Beer(y) ''Snakebite'' It puddles the grey matter:LOL:

Back