Talk bollocks thread.

Only anecdotal evidence from some Northern Irish IPTV groups on the dark web, nothing I can present on an open forum I'm afraid.

It has been suggested before that I might move in the upper echelons of the espionage world tbf.
Does that mean your a spy?

“Shockwaves”? Have you got any evidence for these “shockwaves”?
I’m leaning to that you work for the services in some form.
Only anecdotal evidence from some Northern Irish IPTV groups on the dark web, nothing I can present on an open forum I'm afraid.

It has been suggested before that I might move in the upper echelons of the espionage world tbf.
Now you've been busted, might as well spit it out?
Who do you work for
Armed services?
Motorway services?
Civil Service?
or are you in Service for his Majesty maybe
🫣😳🫢🤔😉👍

More worrying news regarding attempts to deter people from illegal streaming in the UK.

BeStreamWise: New IPTV Anti-Piracy Campaign Begins With Fake Site 'Scam' * TorrentFreak
Thats it ive had enough ! I'm straight on the dog and bone in the morning to sky to get a bargain inflation busting rip off package and sod the cost of living crisis the country is gripped in 😮🤣🤣 yeah you've got more chance of getting a xmas card off John lennon and man united winning champs league this season 😏😏😏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is this in the talk bollocks thread?
Jesus wept, perhaps we should start a satellite links for tiddlywinks or satellite feeds for live chess thread then it can get full authorisation. Premier league football doesn't cut the mustard now , not when we've got sixteen third division German and Dutch matches to report on, three times an hour

It was one of a number of posts in a thread that veered off topic so they were moved en masse leaving just the original comment. I'm sure if it had been in the Premier League football thread it wouldn't have been moved.

Back