Talk talk blocking?

Anst11

I've noticed that recently my talk talk broadband keeps on dropping out. At first I thought it was a standard talk talk problem/router fault (they are a terrible isp on a side note - awful service).

However - as time has gone on I've noticed that it tends to go off mostly (not always- 95% of the time) when using iptv on h2s for movies.

Leads me to think they're blocking it?

What's a good vpn to use? Need to start down that road I think or just talk talk being total c**p?

diskos

whats the speed on the line? and when you're streaming movies how much of the bandwidth are you using?

Anst11

whats the speed on the line? and when you're streaming movies how much of the bandwidth are you using?
I have fibre and is usually 36-40mb/s.

Apart from using the broadband for streaming, my wife and I use our phones for browsing at the same time but that's it.

Anst11

If indeed this is just a fault and nothing suspicious about
Blocking, then if I push through a tech fault/complaint won't they take a closer look at my line and see that I've been streaming
Movies? How much can they actually see? Getting a bit narked at my bullshit service they're not providing me, but at the same time would rather not draw attention to my streaming

Rabby77

I'm with them too, it was happening to me also, they fkn charged me £50 for an engineer to come out when later I Sussed out it was the router dropping the internet connection when I tried using IPtv player, restarting the softcam on the box seemed to make it reconnect? Fk knows why. I'm moving house soon and I can't wait to get away from them.