Talk talk

Iain1979

So Im with the above. I had 2 people offering me a trail. None are working using smart Samsung TV. I have disable the home thing on my account etc still no luck. I get listing.. just come up cannot stream.
I tried to download vpn nord or vanish on TV bit the apps for these are not on there. I not sure this will solves it without.
Any more ideas lads

So Im with the above. I had 2 people offering me a trail. None are working using smart Samsung TV. I have disable the home thing on my account etc still no luck. I get listing.. just come up cannot stream.
I tried to download vpn nord or vanish on TV bit the apps for these are not on there. I not sure this will solves it without.
Any more ideas lads
Although you can get subs to work on smart tvs, it's difficult to get vpns to function! People put them on the router, a cheap solution would be to get a fire stick.
Or get a sub where vpns are not used imo

Yes for smart TV better us a VPN router. Cheapest option you can use the GL inet if you know how to set it with open vpn.
See picture IMG_20220808_104439.jpg

In that case it is an app issue.
If you are using "smart IPTV" app then it has limited memory as you need to reduce the file .
Better user smart STB or Bob player or iboplayer or similar apps

i know nanomid has been having issues the past week or so... maybe try another device (phone or tablet) see if can put it down to the app and not the Tv or Your isp ?
he said it works on his phone using wifi which suggests the app/tv

Tried nanomid smaters.. both lite and pro and flix
Get a fire stick save all the hassle the smart tvs apps need paying for every year rip off. You can side load any app on a stick it also has all the main vpn provider apps pre installed.

Get a fire stick save all the hassle the smart tvs apps need paying for every year rip off. You can side load any app on a stick it also has all the main vpn provider apps pre installed.
Correct in my opinion on a few devices worth buying. Don't buy any device that has its own built in app likely hood is supplier won't give dns.

Get
Firestick 4k
Firecube
Sheild.

Back