Talktalk tv box

Scufferoo

Thinking of leaving talktalk , just want to check that my talktalk freeview recordable set top box will continue working if I do or will it lose some functionality ? Anyone have experience of this ?

Thinking of leaving talktalk , just want to check that my talktalk freeview recordable set top box will continue working if I do or will it lose some functionality ? Anyone have experience of this ?

Believe the TT plus box or other TV box of yours is yours to keep I managed to keep mine and I believe it should still work as normal cant see any restrictions being put on the box as long as you have a working internet connection and aerial.

Is it a youview box if so recording ect should still work I don’t know if they are like vm and sky wanting their equipment back the only thing that won’t work obviously is there streamed premium channels

Is it a youview box if so recording ect should still work I don’t know if they are like vm and sky wanting their equipment back the only thing that won’t work obviously is there streamed premium channels

They said to me to keep the homeplugs and you view box.

But tbh I haven't tried it since I left them. Doubt they won't work.

Over here with VM, they say they want the equipment back if you haven't bought it initially.
I believe a lot of the functionality goes (including recording) without the sub, I was told it's the same with Sky +.

Cant comment for outside the EU LMAO

Believe the TT plus box or other TV box of yours is yours to keep I managed to keep mine and I believe it should still work as normal cant see any restrictions being put on the box as long as you have a working internet connection and aerial.
I have one of the first tt boxes even as freeviewbox it was as slow as hell never used it.

It will work for freeview with you still being able to record, did it about a year ago. Don't believe all the rubbish banded around on the net.

Back