Techkings - Best Tech Forum Members - BIGTHANKS

TheSource

TK Veteran
Just thought i'd take time out at work and write this sloppy sh*t. But the time on Techkings have been great. There's some of the most helpful people on here....reminds me of the good old forum days! Even if a user signs up to merely ask a question and vanish, they get lots of help and feedback. So props to all you guys that constantly help members!

We are a happy forum apart from when people don't listen or take advice given to them but aslong as you ask sensible questions do a bit of research see if your problem has already been covered you will be grand and mind @wheelo hammer lol

Agreed, this is the no1 forum for anything Tech related and I have learned a lot from members here.
Same here, I really would have been lost without it and the help I have received on here over the last few years, I came across the site on a wet November night in 2016 and joining was one of the best decisions I have made in recent years.

Unlike other forums where Q's remain unanswered, TK is the only site where I see members fight over who responds 1st....Top forum with great support even when a Q is repeated for the 1000'th time, admins always on hand should they be needed despite repeated/duplicated post constantly creating work for them.

Important things ALL members should remember:
1/. Search/Read before posting... it's probably been covered umpteen times!
2/. stay well out the way of wheelo's hammer... if you know what's good for you!
3/. If HiTeck doesn't know your name that's a good thing... you're not on his radar!

Last edited:
Unlike other forums where Q's remain unanswered, TK is the only site where I see members fight over who responds 1st....Top forum with great support even when a Q is repeated for the 1000'th time, admins always on hand should they be needed despite repeated/duplicated post constantly creating work for them.

2/. stay well out the way of wheelo's hammer... if you know what's good for you!
3/. If HiTech doesn't know your name that's a good thing... you're not on his radar!
One word comes to mind beakyford WONGA 38226

3/. If HiTech doesn't know your name that's a good thing... you're not on his radar!
We are a happy forum apart from when people don't listen or take advice given to them but aslong as you ask sensible questions do a bit of research see if your problem has already been covered you will be grand and mind @wheelo hammer lol

What the hell did I do to deserve this reputation?

LMAO

Back