TechKings Complaint Department

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
complaintdepartment.jpg
lol

i have a complaint, i cant stand the fact that most people that come here are interested in a eurovox or whatever it is you guys call it. I wish i knew what the heck you guys were talking about, because the reason i use forms is i love technology, buy i get bored stiff when i am talking to myself. well i guess this is more of a rant than a complaintt, take it as you wish, thanks for lettin me breathe moh! ;)

Hopefully things will pick up with the new toolbar homie, you're doing a great job, don't give up on us! We're still pretty new, only six months old, we can't expect to be huge overnight.

i came here for eurovox help, i like it here looks great, im going to stay put! get more great tips and try to pass some on! :happy: :grin:

lol nice avatar dan (y)

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

I just realized i do have a complaint. It's the fact that everytime i make a new thread, instead of giving me the option to click and see if the title has been talked about already like it used to, now it forces me to look at them, and my screen jumps around when i am trying to type. It frusterates me very much. Especially when you are the top thread starter of the site, you tend to see it a little more than usual. So i beg of you, please, please, give me back my option to check if i want to, or create a rule for member categorys where senior members, vip's, mod's and admin do not have to view this. I would be forever grateful.

lol nice avatar dan (y)

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

I just realized i do have a complaint. It's the fact that everytime i make a new thread, instead of giving me the option to click and see if the title has been talked about already like it used to, now it forces me to look at them, and my screen jumps around when i am trying to type. It frusterates me very much. Especially when you are the top thread starter of the site, you tend to see it a little more than usual. So i beg of you, please, please, give me back my option to check if i want to, or create a rule for member categorys where senior members, vip's, mod's and admin do not have to view this. I would be forever grateful.

It gives you both options and it doesn't force you to look at them it just places them in front of you, that mod gives you similar threads in realtime and will benefit the forum no end, it also doesn't jump around until you finish typing and click in the message area. The place I got that mod from the reviews have nothing but good things to say about it, sorry hs wont be removing that as its one of the best mods here.

i have a complaint, i cant stand the fact that most people that come here are interested in a eurovox or whatever it is you guys call it. I wish i knew what the heck you guys were talking about, because the reason i use forms is i love technology, buy i get bored stiff when i am talking to myself. well i guess this is more of a rant than a complaintt, take it as you wish, thanks for lettin me breathe moh! ;)

lol no bothers homie but im like you with regards to the eurovox,in saying that i dont go into those threads and im sure they benefit the members that seek assistance there but that stuff is minimal compared to what else is being posted on TKs so im here for the rest of the stuff plus the friendliness of the members on here,i will say im looking forward to your tutorial its looking good so far (y)

I don't know squirt about those boxes either, and that is okay. I think if I were somewheres over there it would be something that I would be in to. My primary interest is dvd back up, and there seems to be enough knowledgable people on here that this is where I come for help when I need it. I guess this isn't much of a rant. lol

It gives you both options and it doesn't force you to look at them it just places them in front of you, that mod gives you similar threads in realtime and will benefit the forum no end, it also doesn't jump around until you finish typing and click in the message area. The place I got that mod from the reviews have nothing but good things to say about it, sorry hs wont be removing that as its one of the best mods here.

thanks HT, but let me be more specific, i am a fast typer, so when i type the title all is good and i move on to the message, well at usually that same exact moment the realt time box is just now showing me the list of titles, but i am already scrolled down the screen, so my screen jumps back up to the top, because a real time event is occuring. make sense? i know its a great tool, and i know once a forum gets popular repetive threads can get quite annoying, but it just isn't for me, and i wish there was a way to turn it off. thanks for listening, keep in mind i love this site! but you wanted a complaint so you got one! :)

Hi homie, I figured out a way to disable the "check similar post" for certain forums so I have disabled it for the xBox 360 forum. I can't disable it for the other forums because it will go someway to prevent others starting threads that have already been answered.

Hope this takes the annoyance of it away for you.

HT :).

Hi homie, I figured out a way to disable the "check similar post" for certain forums so I have disabled it for the xBox 360 forum. I can't disable it for the other forums because it will go someway to prevent others starting threads that have already been answered.

Hope this takes the annoyance of it away for you.

HT :).

You sir, are the man. :) Thank you much HT.

Back