Available Techkings Members Could Split Subscription Costs and Save A Small Fortune - Youtube Premium, Spotify, Netflix, Discovery Plus etc [IDEA INFO INSIDE]

TheSource

TK Veteran
Price
open to offers
Condition
  1. New
PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING HERE. I'M JUST GIVING AN IDEA!

I have recently seen a few posts here about splitting PIA VPN Costs between members which is a great idea. Where everyone is saving a small fortune. It got me thinking what else could be saved.

Below is a small list of Premium Subscriptions. I have based the prices on a Monthly basis if it were to be split. Taking into account how many devices can be used at once, how many slots per Family Plan and how many streams at any one time etc....

Once again, please note I haven't set anything up I'm just giving a idea

Spotify Family Slot - £2.80

Deezer Family Slot - £2.49

YouTube Premium Family Slot - £2.65

Netflix Highest 4K HDR Plan 4 Screens Slot - £3.49

Disney Plus Slot - £1.99

Apple One Family Slot [Apple TV & Apple Music] - £3.30

ITV Hub - £1

Discovery Plus - £1.24

Britbox - £1.19

NowTV Full HD Sky Sports Package - £11.33

BT Sport Full HD Sports Package - £12.50

Office 365 Family Slot - £1.11

This is just a rough list with nothing in place.
Just a little idea. I'm sure a lot of people here are interested or already have these services and therefore is a way to save some cash

Secondly I understand these services can be grabbed cheap in other countries. This list is the fully 'legit' way of paying for it. So no one should run into any issues.

Note: Mods wasn't sure exactly where to post this so hope this is OK!

Last edited:

TheMacMan

I’ve been looking for a you tube premium account but so expensive considering it was free with not so many bloody promotions.

TheSource

TK Veteran
Just use YouTube vanced

I get you Baz lol but for the sake of £1.30 YouTube Premium can be used on all your devices not just Android. This is the issue you have with Vanced like @TheMacMan just mentioned it's not available with IOS
Youtube Premium for the price of £1.30 you can use it on all your TVs, Phones, Laptops, Pc's, IOS, Windows, Linux, Every web browser etc. Basically, whatever device can have YouTube on you have Premium with no limitations that come with Vaned and having to install anything lol Sometimes it's just worth the Fee.

joe516

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I get you Baz lol but for the sake of £1.30 YouTube Premium can be used on all your devices not just Android. This is the issue you have with Vanced like @TheMacMan just mentioned it's not available with IOS
Youtube Premium for the price of £1.30 you can use it on all your TVs, Phones, Laptops, Pc's, IOS, Windows, Linux, Every web browser etc. Basically, whatever device can have YouTube on you have Premium with no limitations that come with Vaned and having to install anything lol Sometimes it's just worth the Fee.
I bought a 2-year account for YouTube 6 months ago from AliExpress for £20 works on all devices

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
I wasn't saying don't take you up on offer bud as I would deffo take a Spotify off you bud for missus.
Iwas reffering to if you was gunna buy your own yt premium account

TheSource

TK Veteran
I wasn't saying don't take you up on offer bud as I would deffo take a Spotify off you bud for missus.
Iwas reffering to if you was gunna buy your own yt premium account
Mate just to clarify mate I've got nothing on here to offer lol.

I was just giving the idea About how we can all chip together to save some cash! For example you could setup a thread for a Spotify Plan and get 5 people on board. That way your missues won't beat you up later :smiley::smiley:

Last edited:

Dusted

TK Supporter
PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING HERE. I'M JUST GIVING AN IDEA!

I have recently seen a few posts here about splitting PIA VPN Costs between members which is a great idea. Where everyone is saving a small fortune. It got me thinking what else could be saved.

Below is a small list of Premium Subscriptions. I have based the prices on a Monthly basis if it were to be split. Taking into account how many devices can be used at once, how many slots per Family Plan and how many streams at any one time etc....

Once again, please note I haven't set anything up I'm just giving a idea

Spotify Family Slot - £2.80

Deezer Family Slot - £2.49

YouTube Premium Family Slot - £2.65

Netflix Highest 4K HDR Plan 4 Screens Slot - £3.49

Disney Plus Slot - £1.99

Apple One Family Slot [Apple TV & Apple Music] - £3.30

ITV Hub - £1

Discovery Plus - £1.24

Britbox - £1.19

NowTV Full HD Sky Sports Package - £11.33

BT Sport Full HD Sports Package - £12.50

Office 365 Family Slot - £1.11

This is just a rough list with nothing in place.
Just a little idea. I'm sure a lot of people here are interested or already have these services and therefore is a way to save some cash

Secondly I understand these services can be grabbed cheap in other countries. This list is the fully 'legit' way of paying for it. So no one should run into any issues.

Note: Mods wasn't sure exactly where to post this so hope this is OK!
I think this is a great idea, i'd been thinking of doing exactly what you're suggesting along with my brother and brother-in-law. We already do this for the likes of Netflix and the WWE Network etc.

It would definitely be a great way of members grouping together to save however the only problem I can see is the watch limit of some services within a busy household, so annoying when you sit down to watch something on Netflix only to get the message that too many people are watching :unsure:

TheSource

TK Veteran
I think this is a great idea, i'd been thinking of doing exactly what you're suggesting along with my brother and brother-in-law. We already do this for the likes of Netflix and the WWE Network etc.

It would definitely be a great way of members grouping together to save however the only problem I can see is the watch limit of some services within a busy household, so annoying when you sit down to watch something on Netflix only to get the message that too many people are watching :unsure:
That’s it mate. It’s all about trial and error and hoping to setup decent groups in good faith people stick to their limits!

channelking

TK Veteran
This seems like a good idea for various subscription services.

Hacked accounts may not be for everyone and other way to get such services legit for less via different countries may not also be for everyone.

In the end the people on here will save a fortune still this way plus will be legit accounts also.

TheSource

TK Veteran
Just looked into spotify would do it but people would have to pay the year up front. Couldn't be bothered collecting money monthly
Well said mate. I priced these up Monthly but a year upfront would always be best. Least then you only have to chase it up yearly lol You and Baz in just need another 4 people...

dummer

I use a sharing site called gamsgo for my Netflix 4K for a year or so now with no issues
Works our about £25 a year they also do YouTube and Spotify,HBOmax-tidal.