Available Techkings Members Could Split Subscription Costs and Save A Small Fortune - Youtube Premium, Spotify, Netflix, Discovery Plus etc [IDEA INFO INSIDE]

TheSource

TK Veteran
more options for cost cutting are below........although the first one is usa based...... im not connected to these sites....just sharing the info....

Cord Cutters Club - Cut the cord now

https://accountbot.io/

I think most here know about hacked accounts.

This was more for people who wanted to go a legit route and save that way without the faff of the account going down and waiting for a replacement etc.

dazw713

true, ive thought about what you suggest, but it comes with administration/running hassles.

personally I share a few legit-bought accounts with my family (brother)......spotify, amazon, netflix,, expressvpn......... so we effectively get these for half the price.....

and then I have the non-legit hacked account route which gives me additional benefits......like the usa services....hulu....hbo max..... often there have been shows on here not available in uk, or available sooner etc........my partner watched the good doctor season 4 months ahead of sly showing this.

with all the services I get i dont think theres anything I cannot watch......and not a single iptv sub in sight.....

Obi wan bissaka

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
In all fairness its not alot of hassle really, just get payment into PayPal and your good 2 go, express is also a good shout, 5 connections allowed, the only "hassle" would be people sticking to their device limit and not fecking it up for the others but again, my opinion I would only do it with people on here who I know wouldn't fwck around

dazw713

ill be keeping an eye to see if you make a success of it.........so many wasted 'slots' out there on ppls accounts lol what a waste all accounts should be maximised to their device limits lol........

I might even join in and have a slot off you if it all goes well........

good luck.....

Last edited:

TheSource

TK Veteran
@TheSource Now tv can have 6 connections you know mate?

3 Streams at once though mate that's how a priced it :)

true, ive thought about what you suggest, but it comes with administration/running hassles.

Shouldn't be a issue at all. I know a few guys on here that have recently done a PIA Share and all paid a year or so upfront. That's it all paid for the year. No issues of it going down like hacked accounts and your all set for a year.

Especially with things like Netflix, Spotify etc you can have your own Playlists, Watchlist, User accounts etc. Without the fear of the 'Legit Owner' knowing like on a hacked account.

Once paid upfront it will be a lot more stable and legit than any hacked account.

channelking

TK Veteran
I and few of my mates have shared accounts over time.

Was using netflix from one for some time until Netflix changed their policy so stopped as didn't want him getting his account suspended.

Have hacked nord vpn which still works after nearly 6 months is working. But mainly prefer and use ipvanish account he has. Even though he has 5 slots available to use I only use it on two devices as want to make sure he has remaining spaces for himself. Don't want to get greedy and two devices is fine for me.

Prefer hacked accounts but can be hassle with them at times . But legit accounts are great mainly imo if you can share the costs around.

TheSource

TK Veteran
Prefer hacked accounts but can be hassle with them at times . But legit accounts are great mainly imo if you can share the costs around.

Yeah your not far off to be fair. If the hacked account has unlimited devices or doesn't register a device for the owner to see you can get by for ages without anything flagging.

I was more getting at subs like Netflix, Spotify, Disney Plus etc where you can have your own Profile and Watchlist/Playlist which is impossible on hacked accounts as the owner would clearly see 'ChannelKings Britney Spears Definitive Collection' on his Spotify for example.

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Yeah your not far off to be fair. If the hacked account has unlimited devices or doesn't register a device for the owner to see you can get by for ages without anything flagging.

I was more getting at subs like Netflix, Spotify, Disney Plus etc where you can have your own Profile and Watchlist/Playlist which is impossible on hacked accounts as the owner would clearly see 'ChannelKings Britney Spears Definitive Collection' on his Spotify for example.
Don't forget the Eric clampton collection lmfao.
I've got 2 shared Spotify accounts had them over 12 months now off ebay £3.99 each plus I have a modded Spotify for android that kids use but I would be up for chipping into likes of disney+ ect

TheSource

TK Veteran
Don't forget the Eric clampton collection lmfao.
I've got 2 shared Spotify accounts had them over 12 months now off ebay £3.99 each plus I have a modded Spotify for android that kids use but I would be up for chipping into likes of disney+ ect

Solid deal on the Spotify mate! I’m currently part of a Spotify India Family Plan.

Works out £20.92 for the Year split between 6 = £3.34 each for the year.

Capture.PNG

2.PNG

Last edited:

TheMacMan

i tried youtube vanced on the firestick, seemed to get stuck on loading screen, so have installed smart youtube app, seems to have banished the ads, thanks @bazcfc1 never heard of the app before.
Can you log in with your own details using the smart you tube app on a fire stick

Solid deal on the Spotify mate! I’m currently part of a Spotify India Family Plan.

Works out £20.92 for the Year split between 6 = £3.34 each for the year.

View attachment 61737

View attachment 61738

Ha that's awesome. How did you manage to get on that buddy?

I think this is a great idea btw. I jumped through hoops to buy a spotify account recently. otherwise I'd be all over this.

Do you have to use a VPN though if your family account is based overseas i.e. India?

plasterer

Be happy to throw in any agreed amount with a group go secure services.
Spotify
Vpn
You tube
Any takers . Thanks . Paul

grahamer67

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
3 Streams at once though mate that's how a priced it :)

Shouldn't be a issue at all. I know a few guys on here that have recently done a PIA Share and all paid a year or so upfront. That's it all paid for the year. No issues of it going down like hacked accounts and your all set for a year.

Especially with things like Netflix, Spotify etc you can have your own Playlists, Watchlist, User accounts etc. Without the fear of the 'Legit Owner' knowing like on a hacked account.

Once paid upfront it will be a lot more stable and legit than any hacked account.
Does anyone know who was doing the VPN group share a few months ago, and if it is still ongoing, I have had a search around the forum, but havent found anything about it, thanks.