Technomate 5402HD

Hi,

Hope this post is in the right place...

I've just bought a tehcnomate 5402hd box and I'm not sure if it comes with a 'gift' as the seller wouldn't give me a straight answer. Can anybody tell me what I need to do to pick up incrypted channels.

Thanks

what did the seller say. normally just click on a premium channel if it works it has a gift

Their response was that you only get the item as described. The description made a point of 12month warranty....

Here's the details from the listing

"The Technomate TM-5402 HD CI+ Super+ is a brand new high definition PVR ready satellite receiver sporting one embedded multicrypt card reader () and one common interface CAM slot. This brand new model supports cccam and newcamd via the LAN rear LAN socket.

---------- Post Merged at 11:27 AM ----------

The premium channels show as scrambled. Can anybody advise on how to set this up to decrypt them?

Thanks in advance

T

The premium channels show as scrambled. Can anybody advise on how to set this up to decrypt them?

Thanks in advance

T

Thanks in advance

T

i very much doubt you have a line installed. howver, i am no expert on these boxes the are not a linux based box like the solo etc. i am bit out of my depth to be honest. from my reading evreything is done by a sereis of patches that need to be installed on the box. if you google how to install a line on your box there is a you tube vedio which will help you. the going rate for one of these boxes is £126.00 so if you paid around that there will be no line installed

Last edited:
Back