technomate 600 usb

spike24

hi guys i am going to go for this model with a 1mte motorised dish,i was just wondering if i go this route will i get any of the same problems as i have had with the nag3 on my starview box,would like to know as i dont wanna waste my money on this setup if this to is likely to become dead,my friend has the 500s and can recieve nova sports which shows epl games and anyone know where to get the software and images i need thanks

I know this post is a bit old : but don't like to see unanswered threads :quote:

The tm600 is a linux based receiver as such it is the same to set up as a dreambox and works in the same way ... you flash a img UR img's are the best to use (be careful of the the other team img's that are ported from the dm500's , as you will not get all the functions and will lose the ability to use the usb ports) then you download the software you want via the onboard panel to the UR server ... then add a little line of text to the Cccam .confg file ftp it across and off you go.

i have 1 of these and think they are good little boxes @rbf

if i bought technomate tm 600 could i connect it to a exsisting sky dish ..?? and would i need to be connected to the internet to recieve channels?

Back