Thank you all at TK.

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
I made this thread to thank everyone whose supported me :). It looks like as if i'm leaving TK and just opening a thread to say goodbye's...lol but no you cant get rid of me that easily. :). I find the whole community really friendly, and the forum does what it says, so thanks alot again. Also its very nice logging in and looking at all the father users talking about work and getting drunk, haha thats one of the best parts yet. :), and nice to know there's a male and female variety out here. ahmm anto lol (when i first thought she was a male, then found out that shes a nice caring mother and also our mod, so a warm welcome to you. :) ) -and the rest of the gents please dont kill me, a warm welcome to you all too. lol

As you all know (or dont know), i'm only 17 but enjoy the company of elder adults! (Well on TK anyways, not sure about real life) lol

Last edited:
glad you are enjoying it here dan, dont people here just make you feel like you belong.

Glad you like the friendly atmosphere, as it's one of the reasons we all keep coming back.

Boy.....17....I just graduated h/s and was deciding between college and the military. Chose college for a few years then the army for a bit.

Now instead of us talking about getting drunk, you have us reminiscing about being 17 again. LOL It has been a few years!
Glad that you like it here mate and we are glad to have you as a member of our community as well. :rock on:

Ah...to be 17 again. Wishing we were old enough to talk about work and getting drunk. lol

Glad to have you here Dan, and even more glad you feel so welcome in our growing community.

Thanks alot everyone, i appreciate your replies greatly, what a way to end the night :), and by the way my real name is asad, if you find it easier calling me by my real name. :)

Thanks alot everyone, i appreciate your replies greatly, what a way to end the night :), and by the way my real name is asad, if you find it easier calling me by my real name. :)

I remember you on AD asad/dan

I think you`re stuck with dan on TK :)

Back