The Big Match On TV This Weekend!

pupuqiop

TK Supporter
Tomorrow night: FC Halifax Town v Ebbsfleet United live on BT Sport at 5.20pm. The only televised football match in Britain this weekend.

Will you be watching? Could it set record viewing figures for a non-league match on account of it being the sole game on TV?

Kinda silly tbh.

All major leagues in UK have postponed matches till next month, so dont see why this match is going forward.

Be 1500-2000 people there looking at their recent attendance figures... you do wonder what the threshold for cancelling events is don't you.

Be 1500-2000 people there looking at their recent attendance figures... you do wonder what the threshold for cancelling events is don't you.

I would have thought applied to ALL games in the UK.

So not sure how they justify this game going ahead.

I would have thought applied to ALL games in the UK.

So not sure how they justify this game going ahead.

I'd say they're probably going off the size of the gathering... 1500 is only a high school attendance worth of people and they haven't closed those.

The Govt hasn't stopped any gatherings nor have they advised against them, regardless of crowd size.
The FA/EPL/EFL have come to the decision themselves. It doesn't include lower leagues

The government haven't taken action on ANY sports

I never said they did.

If you read my post I have stated government hasnt taken any action on stopping sports and events as of yet but that could change in the coming weeks.

FA, premier league, EFL were responsible for postponing their respective leagues.

Back