The Box Super USB Update Guide

I have just updated mine and it was working with full channel restoration, however i disconnected my box, and now i seem unable to get out of the language menu, can anyone help me with this conundrum please

Geoff AKA "Lastknight"

English > Installation
Choose Your Provider
Automatic Scan
Press OK
Channels found
Exit

Menu 1570
Turn keycode ON

Exit , exit , exit

Hi there folks, This is my first post on this great forum. I have The Box Super USB Starview 4. I am in Belfast. If I use this update will I be able to view full range of channels as before? I am very untech minded. Sorry if this post is in the wrong forum or breaking any rules

Thanks in advance for your reply's

if you are under the NAGRA 3 cloud nope m8 sorry.

Thanks for the quick reply. I am in Belfats and virgin cabel customer. Is there no work around availale for my area?

Is there another Box I could buy that will do the job?

My elderly father is going mad without his National Geographic channels :-)

Thanks

aye you can get starview 6 and the latest kryptview both work on a card share. thats the only way at the moment, check the cable forums the info will be there.

as far as i know you run it threw your computer. at the moment im not infected but it won`t be long and i will be going the same way.

hi all, just put my sv4 usb box on and hav.nt got any channels, i rescanned it and only got itv etc, im in the midlands area so can any1 advise me, im sorry but im not very tech or computer minded. i have an apple mac so would the software be different, many thanks

the box super

this is very good ,its working now thank you very much please uptodate any thing like this again thankyou

very good job welldone its working dude
thanks

Hi
I have recently lost all but the free view channels on my starview5 usb2 box could anyone tell me if this firmware update will fix this problem or is it best to go with the starview 6
Cheers Alan

Your area (Telford) has moved to nagra 3. There is no firmware that will fix the problem unfortunately.

As for the Starview 6, have a read around the threads in the starview section . I cant advise you on this box as I dont own one myself.

noelyf,
Thanks for that info, yes i will have to have a good read around the forum at what is best for me and the mrs will have to gen up on the rules of football as there will be a lot more on the main tv now (sky)

No problem easylife, you`ll get plenty of help here on Techkings whatever you decide to go with :)

Back