The different Covid vaccines explained - and why you can't choose which one you receive

bonus2010

VIP Member
The different Covid vaccines explained - and why you can't choose which one you receive

Well, I could've easily answered that question without reading the news article. It's the NHS and as far as I've learnt, there's never been much choice there if any in my lifetime. lol
I was wondering why I was reading that people were saying that they were waiting for the Oxford "vaccine" And I think this article could help point me in the right direction, where it says:-

What’s the difference between the vaccines?
All the UK-approved vaccines offer protection against coronavirus, but they do so in slightly different ways.
The Oxford researchers adapted existing technology to create the AstraZeneca vaccine.
It works by smuggling the coronavirus gene into human cells through a harmless virus, allowing those human cells to create the “spike protein”, a key biological characteristic of COVID-19.

The body responds to this by building up an immune response. This means that if the recipient later catches coronavirus, they already have antibodies and T-cells to fight it.

The Pfizer jab and the Moderna jab, meanwhile, use a technology known as mRNA to protect against coronavirus.
This jab introduces a messenger sequence into the body which contains genetic instructions to cells, allowing them to produce antigens to coronavirus, thus generating an immune response in the body.

So after reading this, could it be people are expressing a preference for the Oxford "vaccine" because it doesn't use mRNA technology? Or, maybe it's something far simpler, they prefer "Osford" and think it's more English?

>>>>>>>>> Here's the full article by Sarah Wilson <<<<<<<

Back