all VM channels gone off?

yeah looks like they are preparing for the purge
i've seen the following channels all move about, i now see a "we'll be back" slate on the following, with a second version next to ie, some clearing some not.
only seems to be HD channels at the moment though

BBC Scotland
ITV2 HD
ITV3 HD
ITV4 HD
Lifetime HD
Crime+Inv HD

Itv 2 HD and lifetime HD saying the same here but the rest are clearing fine

my opinion is based on the fact that i really don't like using enigma2 devices for iptv.

android apps are far easier to use and there are a huge amount of options rather than being limited to the 3 or somain ways to use iptv on enigma2.

4k firesticks are fantastic value for money and work very well.

having said that i have an nvidia shield and the ai upscaling alone makes it worth the money for me.

Has AI upscaling available on all apps or just certain mainstream Android ones?

Yep, I noticed in London, I had a BBC 1 Scotland HD and a BBC 1 SD London. Did a rescan. This changed back to BBC1 HD but nothing happend when I went to select it i.e. no blank screen, just took me back to the last channel. Then I selected another different channel, then when I went back it worked. Never had this before in 3/4 years. Was watching 5 Star SD. That stopped working completely.

starting to remember why IPTV is always going to be rubbish.
PL game pretty much unwachtable now due to the constant stuttering.

Mine's been faultless. Try some troubleshooting or take tests from other providers for the next match.

I watched 1st half on Sky Sports 1 germany on Sat, but turned it on to Sky sports PL on my iptv for the half time waffle, ended up just watching the 2nd half there and it was perfect, not as good of a picture, but only 35 seconds behind.

Tv companies will sometimes ’enhance‘ the crowd noise, if the game is a bit lifeless,
sometimes if the language is a bit ripe and obvious,
During a 2 minutes armistice day silence at Bramall Lane, it was silent, however on TV the fans got slated for chanting, Sky had to apologise as it was their crowd noise that got broadcast,

yeah looks like they are preparing for the purge
i've seen the following channels all move about, i now see a "we'll be back" slate on the following, with a second version next to ie, some clearing some not.
only seems to be HD channels at the moment though

BBC Scotland
ITV2 HD
ITV3 HD
ITV4 HD
Lifetime HD
Crime+Inv HD

after a clear channels, update ABM, rescan.
ITV3HD and ITV4HD are clearing again now. the others still dark, and are still on caid 1841 by the looks of it.

maybe certain areas are getting changes that others aren't getting a little earlier.

Back