all VM channels gone off?

i was viewing it fine (on my 4k box) when the bundesliga re-started, so that would have been like 3 weeks ago maybe?
i haven't tried it since.

i believe you get audio but no picture if you using a non-4k box.

May i ask is there a 4k box like the zegemma ????? for vm

i was viewing it fine (on my 4k box) when the bundesliga re-started, so that would have been like 3 weeks ago maybe?
i haven't tried it since.

i believe you get audio but no picture if you using a non-4k box.
hi is there a 4k box for vm were i can add a line ? thank you mark

Not a lot on 16e that opens up anymore, you could turn your spare dish towards 13e or 19e and you will get plenty of channels on either of those 2 sats, as long as you have a Euro line.

eurosat ,can you tell me more ,not sure what that means is this via a dish ,has i have a spare dish on 16e and is there a subscription for that , HELP.............thank you mark
there is still a good amount of content on 16e & if you get a 1m motorised dish with a clear line of site, you will get 0.8w, 30w, 5w, 19.2e, 13e, 23.5e (amongst a few others) that give you access to masses of content.

there is still a good amount of content on 16e & if you get a 1m motorised dish with a clear line of site, you will get 0.8w, 30w, 5w, 19.2e, 13e, 23.5e (amongst a few others) that give you access to masses of content.
A lot of channels no longer work for me on 16e, ones that used to, no problems with line of sight, but its not a sat that I use much anyway.

they are not really aimed at the english market really
if people are thinking point my dish at another satellite and il get sky sports
dont work like that
nope, most definitely. Personally, i couldn't care about the language of the commentary on sporting events. However, most movies, series with an original english language are broadcast with this audio track. & if english isn't the default, the audio broadcasts can be accessed & changed in the settings.

nope, most definitely. Personally, i couldn't care about the language of the commentary on sporting events. However, most movies, series with an original english language are broadcast with this audio track. & if english isn't the default, the audio broadcasts can be accessed & changed in the settings.
Thats why I find 19e to be a great sat, all the football you need from all leagues and all movies and series on german sky channels in english.

Back