all VM channels gone off?

ITV2 HD is working fine for me but ITV 3 & 4 HD are dark. Going on All Channels Under these 2 there are 3/4 alternatives which are either dark or We’ll be back splash screen.

Yep July 1st all finished until 1850 is working.
When that happens, :sneaky: there won't be need for lines etc.
Maybe different boxes and different softcams though

Will be really interesting if 1850 gets hacked. Have to wait and see as hasnt happened with sly.
Sat doesn't use caid 1850.
The thing about cable is the actual wire carries everything and can't be stopped, short of them yanking it out of the cabinet physically.
Which means it's permanently live like the gas, leccy and water mains.
It will be sorted but not sure how long

I can't see much interest in finding a hack for it even though it is alot better than iptv. Iptv appeals to more customers and not just limited to virmin customers. Alot more money to be made on iptv

Sat doesn't use caid 1850.
The thing about cable is the actual wire carries everything and can't be stopped, short of them yanking it out of the cabinet physically.
Which means it's permanently live like the gas, leccy and water mains.
It will be sorted but not sure how long

You seem optimistic lol.

Be great if cable is hacked this year but whether it's worth hacking with motorised, iptv about will have to see.

I heard 1st July it will cease to be nothing will pump through, that right ?. I was going to renew mine this week just for the discovery's, movies and HD 1.2.3.4.5 but I then got to not to bother

Back