all VM channels gone off?

Anyone noticed that virgin has now made all there deals on their website 18 months now. It was 12 months last week. I have a broadband extension booked with them and also their mid tv package. They have not even emailed me confirmation yet. I spoke to their remote outwards bound team yesterday and they are very busy and a little behind with orders.

About 24-48hr left as the old card sharing boxes are been turned off by vm on 1st July there is a thread on forum by @grog68 with a letter from vm stating that has till 1st of July to upgrade to v6 box.
The end of VM card sharing is upon us
god I am going to have massed of egg on my face if VM changes their minds. :coldsweat: (closest smily I could find for egg on face LOL)

edit found one 1593515184943.png

nah, the amount of channel changes taken place in that last week or so, they are definetely priming for flipping the switch.

nah, the amount of channel changes taken place in that last week or so, they are definetely priming for flipping the switch.

definitely mate, happened just this morning with BT sports and then I was on Watch HD watching The Bill then child lock screen with the Virmin logo.

Now why would that happen? they've had lots of notice and everyone reads/searches the forum before posting, I'm sure it will go by and not be mentioned :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Fed up with emails asking what will happen to vm. Simple reply ask richard branson :mask: Some people just live on another planet :sneaky: I have heard this on that forum and my mate in work said so and so. ITS ALL YOUR DOING GROGERY :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back